No way this is happening!!! I have just started this blog and then this…… thecampervanmanblog sends me a comment, telling me “Hi, I’ve nominated you for the mystery blogger award!” I blushed. Not just a little, bright red. I feel so radiant, the sun has nothing on me. Thank you sooooooooooo much.
Not too long ago I saw another blogger had visited, so I took a look at his blog and boy! I read through his post like I people go through Netflix. Read everything in one take (I could not make it in one take, because life wanted some attention, but I gave it a good try and did it in three takes).
If you are done reading this, take your time and go to his blog, because he helps you travel, while staying in your seat, and boy what adventures… I cannot wait to read more of his travels…
The Mystery Blogger Award has some ‘rules’ to it, and some questions of thecampervanmanblog to answer, so here I go:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- I know I already have, but thank you sooooooooooooo much again, I still don’t believe this.
- This award is created by Okoto Enigma to help us discover and recognise amazing blogs. Go see for yourself, and while you are at it, nose around 😉 https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet
- This is a difficult one, but I will give it a try after I worked through the other points.
- and 7. I nominate the following people
beautiful pictures and words
I just love those photographs
I just love reading, and it is such a joy to read what stories bring for others.
a beautiful way to watch the world through their pictures.
I truly like the view on things. Fine examples on this site are thinking out of the box and anger.
when you don’t know what to read next or you want to find out what books are out there, go have a look!
The posts may be small, but the massages are huge!
I just love the story’s with the paintings, I feel like I am sitting at the table while the thing is made…
feelings so deep, I cannot describe, just see for yourself
a blog that has many things to offer, so for my different moods there are different options
- Five questions for my nominees:
– What is your favourite colour?
– What do you love most about people?
– Whose mind would you want to read?
– What is your favourite season?
– What did the toothfairy say when se last visited you?
And now for answering some questions as promised, if you want to know what the questions were: https://thecampervanmanblog.com/2017/11/02/nominated/
- Beaches, even though I do not dare go in the water unless it is clear as glass.
- Home, everyone I love is there
- Curt Mega and Jon Cozart
- 1 lion sized hamster
So only one thing left, for the keen observer, to tell 3 things about myself:
Even though I am technically an adult, I love watching kid stuff, such as dora, transformers rescue bots, that sort of thing. I think I want to be a bit like Peter Pan, never grow up (at least nog completely)
When I was younger I was jealous of Belle, because beast gave her a library. Nowadays I have got a small one myself and I am very proud of it (even though I do not make that much time to read with the distractions of internet and life going on).
I love sleeping and eating, but I hate to exercise, so I have a difficult time not growing out of my clothes, but I manage 😀
Well that’s it I guess.